Skip to content
Last Updated: Feb 03, 2022
WHO IS ADVISED TO ATTEND
- You may attend if you have no underlying health conditions that put you at risk, and have not experienced any signs of sickness in the last seven days.
- You may attend if you have recovered from COVID and it has been more than seven days since your recovery.
WHO IS ADVISED NOT TO ATTEND
- If you (or a member of your immediate family) have tested positive for Covid in the last seven days, you are not permitted to attend.
- If you are at risk due to your current health, you are advised not to attend.
- If you feel uncomfortable coming to the building for any reason, you are welcome to stay at home and join the service via Zoom.
AT THE ENTRANCE AND IN THE BUILDING
- When you arrive at the building, please come to the main entrance where your temperature will be checked using a no-contact infrared thermometer. Sanitize your hands thoroughly using the hand sanitizer provided at the main entrance.
- Masks are to be worn at all times while inside or outside the building
- Do not congregate in the verandah. We ask that you immediately take your seat in the first available pew that is closest to the front.
- When you are at and inside the building, social distancing is required. This means you must stay at least six feet apart (except for your immediate family) and there is to be no hand-shaking, hugging, etc. Children should also stay with their family members.
- Please bring your own psalters. We are trying to minimize the use of church psalters.
- The building will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before the service. While you are in the building, please practice good hygiene and cover your coughs/sneezes.
- Once you are seated, please remain there until the conclusion of the service. The only exceptions are: caring for young children and using the restroom if absolutely needed.
AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE SERVICE
- At the conclusion of the service you may enjoy fellowship while maintaining social distancing and wearing your masks.
- Tea and snacks will NOT be served until further notice. So, please bring your own snacks.